KOLLAM CLOCK TOWER
Situated in the city centre at Chinnakkada, this clock tower was built by the natives as a tribute to K G Parameshwaran Pillai, the former chairman of Kollam Municipality from 1932 to 1948. It is now a notable landmark in Kollam. This was the first clock tower in the erstwhile Travancore state and was built in 1944. The tower has four clocks facing four directions and they were brought from Kolkata.